Monday, July 27, 2009

Young Money All-Stars 2 Mixtape Download

I know this mixtape is a few weeks old, but its my first mixtape post, and it was one of the best I could of posted.
Enjoy!

Track Listing:

1. Lil Wayne– Sacrifice (Feat. T-Streets, Gudda Gudda, Shannell)
2. Drake – The Winner
3. Lil Wayne– I’m A Go Getta
4. Lil Wayne – Baseball Sex (Feat. Mack Maine)
5. Jae Millz – My Reality (Feat. Gudda Gudda, T-Streets)
6. Tyga – Slow It Down
7. Lil Twist – Let’s Chill (Feat. Mack Maine, Lil Wayne)
8. Tyga – Lay You Down (Feat. Lil Wayne)
9. Jae Millz – B-Day Head
10. Gudda Gudda – Jiggle Box (Feat. Essay Potna)
11. Drake – Juice
12. Lil Wayne – I Told Ya
13. Lil Twist – 52 Bars (Feat. Dream Team, White Tee)
14. Jae Millz – Defeat Is Not An Option
15. Mack Maine – All In One Swipe (Feat. Rick Ross)
16. Lil Twist – The Leak (Feat. Lil Wayne)
17. Drake – I’m Going In (Feat. Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy)
18. Jae Millz – I Feel Me (Prod. By Lil Twist)
19. Nicki Minaj – Chocolate (Feat. Eric Bene)

Download: Young Money All-Stars 2

No comments:

Post a Comment